lover.

Photobucket
I want to start posting outfit photos again but frick I get awkward. Think I'll have to get into the selfies. Feel a lot more comfortable with just me, my 5D and a remote.
We decided he looks like a weathered old photographer who's just come back from a jungle safari in this photo...but that's totally ok, babe.

Photobucket

Dinner involved a grass fed black angus 250gram tenderloin and a poorly matched but very tasty Mai Tai. Happy Birthday to meee! Getting dressed involved what is quickly becoming my go-to Lover dress where I swapped the usual nude slip for a black one and added Mum's black belt instead of the fabric tie just for a bit of kick. Some features include; the ability to be worn with flats, some modesty length at the back, a no iron floaty fabric, stand out colour (I irrevocably will associate that magical red with this years S/S White Serpent collection), no special strategical undergarment requirements, button up, or down, depending on occasion and it's is suitable for seasonal layering...this really does tick my boxes of a more-than-one-wear investment 'occasions' dress.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops- farked that up... Take two.

    Looking gorgeous as usual- love the dress and the way you're wearing it. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday- yay! Have a great time in NY by the way. With two pro pho's I'm expecting awesome shots. And by 'pro pho's' I mean 'professional photographers'- I'm not calling you Vietnamese soup. Just thought I should clarify- my hipster lingo is pretty crap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. could there be a more perfect shade or red? LOVER always gets it right! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still searching for my dream red dress. Yours is simply lovely and suits you perfectly. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get that gorgeous dress from? x

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x