hello

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have missed blogging. Sharing, connecting, venting, challenging, discovering. I have seen a lot but I haven't shared. I have had time for people, but I have kept to myself. I have too many thoughts and let them go round and round my head. I have had ideas, but haven't implemented them.

I have learnt that for me, more emotion -or at least emotion that brings action- comes from my heartbreak & trials than love & stability. My loneliest days last year brought the most viewed, commented, frequent and real posts. I forged ahead with work and was given new opportunities that I took on boldly. I wrote and noticed things about myself and how I relate to the world around me. I took time to dream a dream for my future. Something that seemed like a far off fantasy...that I can't even seem to remember now.

And then I stopped. Or slowed down at least.

I aim to get this back not this year, or this month - NOW, tomorrow, the day after....and the one after that. Not the heartbreak part but the activating bettering part of me that gets switched on with it.

Oh and I like the 'personal' section of photographers website the best. I mean, why not get personal?

Photos: Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello



1 comment:

bites and kisses for you. meow. x