aYO

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's the angles of objects, the lines, the horizon, the focal points, the balance, the where he stands to shoot from in relation to the corner of a room.
I feel an almost numbing calm come over me looking at this Spanish dreamboats portfolio.


Can't understand a word of this. Don't even care. Want to go for a wander through the world with me and my camera.

You know that feeling: "...if I'm not going to be in love I may as well not be stuck here"? If not congratulations you don't love love therefore your life will be far more satisfyingly smooth sailing than those of us who do. But anyway, it's not exactly where I'm at for now but do remember that all too clearly from not all that long ago - if I was looking at this then I would be outtie before I'd even had the chance to post this.  

Photos: Yosigo

P.S. If you're new here, welcome. I get some pretty awesoment sentence structures going on and way too much sarcasm for most average humans but you soon warm to it...or so they say. 

Say hi! x


6 comments:

  1. ooh love the flamingo picture x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have empirical evidence to support your ... oh how am I kidding, I'll just copy and paste your fragmented insightful sentence and pass it off as my own wisdom in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooove the photos. Love em, love em.
    I am indeed new to your blog, and I'm so far impressed. I never tire of sarcasm.
    Check my blog!
    Love from Intrepid Inspirations

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I'm following you now...

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would kill for that ocean.
    love your blog, gorgeous and unique.

    follow each other?
    toribodin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x