dirty B



Mesmerised by this clip from Bonjour Tristesse, the film adaptation of 17 year old Françoise Sagan's classic literary effort.

If that wasn't enough - I almost wet. my. pants. when I saw the following.
If I had of created these images I promise you I would be loving myself so sick it would make you gag.
Makes me wanna be a lady in the least ladylike way possible.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Inspired by this...

Photobucket

Heavenly. Don't know if there's a good enough word to describe them but do feel free to make some suggestions :)

Photos: by Bec Parsons for Style Me Romy

3 comments:

  1. everything about these are beautiful.
    zippora, the styling, bec parsons work.
    it really is heavenly!
    x.

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x