dowahdiddy

My pick of Australian designer Autumn/Winter 2011 collections so far.

The Alice by Arabella Ramsay
PhotobucketPhotobucket
1. Christmas sweaters and cat print leggings. What's not to love? 2. Lace, long sleeves, short hemlines and socks. Stop it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
3. Need me some more maxi's. 4. Muted leather pieces with Arabellas signature ink print tshirts.

Conversation by Zimmermann
Photobucket
Metallic 7/8's with long hair fur. Gimmegimme.
Photobucket
I would pretend I was a girl and swish and swirl.
Photobucket
Nude lace is nice, but I just love this photo and that green.

The Hour of Dusk by Camilla & Marc
Photobucket
Powder blue coat = definition of divinity.
Photobucket
I'm a boss and I don't even try.
Photobucket
Every girl needs them some power shoulders.
Photobucket
Mess with me and your Chinchilla will be my next collar.

The Beautiful & The Damned by Stylestalker
Photobucket
F me I'm fabulous.
Photobucket
Lace > skin
Photobucket
Side boob and a floor sweeper.

Anything caught your eye yet?
Northern hemipshere people - what is/was your favourite piece, label, trend, activity for the snuggle season? Anything we should know about down under...cause like we're so disconnected and all.

Photos: Arabella Ramsay, Camilla & Marc, Zimmermann, Style Stalker

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the cat print leggings.
    Great clothes, great models.
    And dear sweet bird, please give us some more of your photography.
    -Dudi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love these looks! specially with the gold pants and black fur! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. best post i've seen all day.
    I want everything everything everything.....!!


    love amy ^.^
    flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x