two birds

First up - diaries.
I am OBSESSED with Japanese stationary company Delfonics. I still get a thrill every time I get out my B6 Tybe B pocket diary. The plastic covering leaves plenty of room for customisation (I'm sure that wasn't the intended purpose but meh) whilst the series of conversion charts, Japanese metro maps and note section make it a great distraction during dull meetings, laborious lectures, coffee dates with myself and so on and so forth.
It says in German on the front "A New Love Story". I love that. Especially in the context of a diary.

Gif Created on Make A Gif

Inside the back cover sits one of my all time favourite images of Pattie Boyd and George Harrison. Can you see it? The one with the roses? No word of a lie when I say my heart flutters when I look at that photo. I want her, her blue crop top and big doey eyes, I want him, I want to have taken it, been in it, seen it. I like it a lot.

SEGWAY: Pattie Boyd. After seeing her exhibition early this year I have a couple of images engrained into my visual memory for life.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photos: Rachel Kara, Blender Gallery - which everyone in Sydney really should have stumbled across at least once.

9 comments:

  1. always intrigued with what's going on in your head. keep them coming :)
    you opening up is license for others to do so as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping your life in a book is mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! this post is amazing!

    i just bumped into your blog ! love it!

    xoxo
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great gallery!! xxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lust lust lusting that last shot!! Looks like a great gallery!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great images! i am also quite the fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty images!

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black and white photo! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x