ways of the world

Compositing Breakdown (T&S) from Alex Roman on Vimeo.


I probably am not educated enough in the area of CGI to give this a valid critique but to me its absolutely mind blowingly amazing...was honestly haunted by the beauty of some of the frames and to think its done by one man and his pc. Incredible. This "Compositing Breakdown" gives a small glimpse into the process.
New discovery, so lacking knowledge on the artist/form/process, but about to go for a trip down google lane and see what I can pull up. Will be sure to share any essential viewing.

ETA Watch the movie, its 12 minutes of absolute eyegasms.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this same video earlier this year and I was at complete awe. at one point i thought I was completely high out of my mind and had to step back and close my eyes because the video was so unreal and mind blowing! haha


    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love it! amazing!! haven't seen anything like it before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x