rush job

Setup, launched and now running new store 7 days a week so please do accept my apology for dissappearing without warning. It really was a bit of a whirlwind.
It pains me to not be part of blogosphere at a time when I feel so inspired and am really wanting to spend time taking a step back assessing whats going on and where I'm heading. I truly feel as though blogging is like therapy for me!! It's like you can create then look at your identity all with a click of a mouse.............or maybe its just a collection of things that catch my eye with a couple of random thoughts thrown in for good measure? Yeah thought so. But never the less I really miss it.

Photobucket
Need one of these right now. 70 hour weeks really arent my thing.

Photo: The Selby

2 comments:

  1. I want that dress! And I am also in desperate need of a massage...when you're done working 70 hour weeks (sucked in) lets go and get one together, blowing our hard earned money.

    Love,
    Me

    (P.s You should know that this is eating away from my internet study time @ the new library...better get back to memorising the syllabus!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! you need a break sometimes. But after a while, you start to miss it, alot so that was why I started again:)
    I hope to see u back here soon and good luck with everything u do!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x